Tea ceremonies are held in many cultures and have a cosy and social character and do not have a religious background.
People from different nations,
– who like tea and its many preparation rituals,
– who are curious about people from all faraway countries,
– who are interested in foreign cultures
can meet in the neighbourhood office.
On the third Friday of each month,
we would like to hold a tea ceremony in our neighbourhood office
(Quartiersbüro City-Ost Ludwigsburg).
Corona 2G rules apply.
We will drink Tea the way the British do.
Earl Gray will come, I mean will be served, you may get your Butler along with you carrying some cakes or cookies (I am sure, you would ;-).
The following international tea ceremonies are planned for the future:
- Indian tea ceremony with chai
- Japanese tea ceremony with green tea
- East Frisian tea ceremony with candy and cream
- English tea ceremony with cookies
- Arabian tea ceremony with very Cardamom
If you want to join this ceremony then:
- send a Whatsapp Message ==> 017.62.77.55.666
- write an email ==> firstname.lastname@example.org
- call ==> 07141-601234
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
- geringfügige Vergütung